All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.96Trending at £9.58
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.37
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyses the capacity of the indigenous business community in Africa to shape economic policy.
- Author BiographyAntoinette Handley is Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Toronto. Her research interests include policy-making and economic reform in developing countries, business-government relations, and HIV/AIDS and the political economies of Africa. She has published articles in the Journal of Modern African Studies, Current History and the Canadian Journal of African Studies.
- Author(s)Antoinette Handley
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/06/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 graphs
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.