All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £9.99Trending at £11.16
- £17.64Trending at £19.83
- £6.88Trending at £7.39
- £3.34Trending at £3.60
- £7.76Trending at £9.05
- £10.17Trending at £10.61
- £4.50Trending at £5.51
About this product
- DescriptionIn 24/7 marketplace, news about the economy dominates the front page of every newspaper and every broadcast. However, many executives and business owners don't understand what the headlines mean to their company or industry. This work shows readers how they can profit and protect their businesses during any economic cycle.
- Author BiographyWilliam Conerly, Ph.D. is the principal of Conerly Consulting LLC, which helps business leaders make more profitable decisions through a better understanding of the economy. He worked in corporate economics positions at Pacific Gas and Electric Company, NERCO Inc., and at First Interstate Bank, where he was senior vice president. Dr. Conerly is co-author of Thinking Economics, a high school textbook used in twenty-four states.
- Author(s)William B. Conerly
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication29/06/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Out-of-print date23/10/2009
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width127 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.