All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover how to butcher your own meat and make homemade sausage With interest in a back-to-basics approach to food on the rise, more and more people are becoming interested in butchering their own meat and making high-quality, preservative-free sausages.
- Author BiographyTia Harrison is co-founder of The Butcher's Guild, executive chef and co-owner of Sociale Restaurant, and co-owner of Avedano's Meats, a neighborhood butcher shop that focuses on whole animal butchery. Tia is passionate about food, education, and reviving the dying art of butchering by hand in addition to supporting small farms and sustainable food systems.
- Author(s)Tia Harrison
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/04/2013
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight582 g
- Width188 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £39.99Trending at £41.89
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £16.69Trending at £17.25
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
- £3.40Trending at £5.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.