All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHarry Exton was a button man - a player in the lethal Killing Game, where modern-day gladiators fought for the pleasure of rich backers, long since corrupted by wealth and power. But Harry quit, leaving the country and the slaughter behind him, only to find that no one walks away from the Game and lives...
- Author BiographyJohn Wagner has been scripting for 2000 AD for more years than he cares to remember. His creations include Judge Dredd, Strontium Dog, Ace Trucking, Al's Baby, Button Man and Mean Machine. Outside of 2000 AD his credits include Star Wars, Lobo, The Punisher and the critically acclaimed A History of Violence. P. Frazer Irving's distinctive style has graced many 2000 AD strips, including, Necronauts, Storming Heaven, Judge Dredd, Judge Death, Future Shocks, Terror Tales, Tharg the Mighty, The Scarlet Apocrypha and Sinister Dexter. In the US, Irving has worked on several DC Comics, including Klarion the Witch-boy , Hellblazer and and Azrael: Death's Dark Knight, whilst his work for Marvel Comics includes Iron Man: Inevitable, X-Men and The Inhumans: Silent War. Recent projects include Gutsville with Simon Spurrier, published by Image Comics, Days Missing by Archaia and a contribution to Com X's Forty-Five. P.
- Author(s)John Wagner
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- GenreGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprint2000 AD Graphic Novels
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Width187 mm
- Height258 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.47
- £8.77Trending at £9.02
- £12.58Trending at £13.76
- £6.38Trending at £6.92
- £7.65Trending at £8.58
- £4.99Trending at £5.42
- £5.96Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.