All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you've ever bought, owned, or sold a home-- or are about to-- you know how exciting and how daunting it can be. Buying, Owning and Selling a Home in Canada, Second Edition, completely revised and updated, tells you absolutely everything you need to know about the joys and headaches of owning a home.
- Author BiographyMargaret Kerr and JoAnn Kurtz are lawyers with experience in dealing face-to-face with clients' questions and concerns. They have written a number of books, including Make It Legal: What Every Canadian Entrepreneur Needs to Know About the Law, Facing a Death in the Family, and Wills and Estates for Canadians for Dummies-- Planning Kit.
- Author(s)JoAnn Kurtz,Margaret Kerr
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/01/2008
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight460 g
- Width158 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £39.99Trending at £42.10
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £12.89Trending at £15.46
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
- £26.57Trending at £28.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.