All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £16.92Trending at £17.84
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
About this product
- DescriptionMore and more people are leaving their jobs and investing in small businesses. Once investors learn how to find and evaluate the right kind of business, the risks can be reduced - and profits dramatically increased. This title presents the low-risk secret to a high-profit business.
- Author BiographyEdward Pendarvis is founder, Chairman and President of Sunbelt Business Brokers Network, a business brokerage firm for buyers and sellers of small and medium-size businesses. Sunbelt has more than 350 franchises in the United States and twelve other countries and was named the number-one business brokerage firm seven times by Entrepreneur magazine.
- Author(s)Edward T. Pendarvis
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.