All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom two leading scholars in the field, a comprehensive account of the Chinese economy's explosive growth over the past 25 years.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Economy is Senior Fellow and Director of Asia Studies, Council on Foreign Relations; author of The River Runs Black. Michael Levi is Senior Fellow and Director, Program on Energy Security and Climate Change, Council on Foreign Relations and author of The Power Surge.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Economy,Michael Levi
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations, maps
- Weight540 g
- Width163 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £53.47Trending at £83.71
- £15.76Trending at £19.95
- £11.60Trending at £12.48
- £28.07Trending at £44.98
- £11.64Trending at £13.48
- £3.58Trending at £5.48
- £9.52Trending at £11.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.