All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis beautifully designed series shows young artists how to use fingerprints, footprints and everyday materials to make inventive and eco-friendly art.
- Author BiographySusie Brooks is an award-winning writer and editor of children's books. Writing on a wide range of subjects from dinosaurs to geography, she also masquerades as an artist (among other things, painting children's portraits and getting messy in classroom workshops!). In 2014, her Get into Art series won the English Association Picture Book Award, British Book Design and Production Award and the overall SLA Information Book Award. She can regularly be found walking people's dogs and in her spare time, loves to travel and explore new places!
- Author(s)Susie Brooks
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication24/11/2016
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleLet's Make Art
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width210 mm
- Height250 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £8.99Trending at £10.90
- £17.64Trending at £19.38
- £6.87Trending at £7.23
- £3.34Trending at £3.52
- £7.76Trending at £8.96
- £4.50Trending at £5.39
- £7.79Trending at £8.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.