All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuilters love collecting these precut bundles, but often don't know what to do with them. Because they are a specific cut of fabric (18 x 22 instead of a 1/4 yard cut from fabric that measures 9 x 44 and is much less usable) the instructions for a project need to be specifically written to accommodate these fat quarter cuts.
- Author BiographyEmma Jean Jansen has been in the patchwork and quilting industry for over 10 years. She studied Textile Design at RMIT and is currently designing fabric for the Australian company Ella Blue, available from Charles Parsons. She blogs at emmajeanjansen.co.au and lives in Australia.
- Author(s)Emma Jean Jensen
- PublisherLucky Spool Media
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLucky Spool Media
- Content Note240 Colour illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width230 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.05
- £1.99Trending at £2.26
- £1.49Trending at £1.90
- £4.50Trending at £5.03
- £5.49Trending at £5.78
- £9.72Trending at £9.88
- £1.85Trending at £3.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.