All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers a range of issues such as trade liberalization, exchange rate regimes, international financial architecture, debt, economic sanctions, and the impact of technology and globalization.
- Author BiographyMichael Mussa (1944-2012) was a senior fellow at the Peterson Institute from 2001 to 2012. Previously he had served as Economic Counselor and Director of the Department of Research at the International Monetary Fund from 1991-2001, where he was responsible for advising the Management of the Fund and the Fund's Executive Board on broad issues of economic policy and for providing analysis of ongoing developments in the world economy.
- PublisherThe Peterson Institute for International Economics
- Date of Publication15/02/2007
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Peterson Institute for International Economics
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight666 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMichael Mussa
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.11
- £16.92Trending at £17.81
- £15.59Trending at £15.92
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.47Trending at £15.26
- £13.91Trending at £15.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.