Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures time-tested, student-centered methodology that uses a strong focus on problem-solving and full-code examples to vividly demonstrate the how and why of applying programming concepts and utilizing C++ to work through a problem.
- Author BiographyD.S. Malik is a Professor of Mathematics and the first recipient and current holder of The Frederick H. and Anna K. Scheerer Endowed Chair in Mathematics at Creighton University. Dr. Malik received his Ph.D. from Ohio University in 1985 and has published more than 50 papers and 18 books on abstract algebra, applied mathematics, graph theory, fuzzy automata theory and languages, fuzzy logic and its applications, programming, data structures, and discrete mathematics.
- Author(s)D. Malik
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication26/03/2014
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight2260 g
- Width190 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine54 mm
- Edition Statement7th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.