All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication23/09/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Topics in Microbiology and Immunology
- Series Part/Volume Number224
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight475 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byF. Melchers,Michael Potter
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
- Table Of ContentsThe c-myc Story: Where We';ve Been, Where We Seem to be Going. With 2 Figures.- B-lymphocyte-lineage Cells from Early Precursors to Ig-secreting Plasma Cells: Targets of Regulation by the myc/mad/max Families of Genes?.- Regulation of the C-myc Gene.- DNA Conformation, Topology and the Regulation of c-myc Expression. With 2 Figures.- Differential Regulation of the c-MYC P1 und P2 Promoters in the Absence of Functional Tumor Suppressors: Implications for Mechanisms of Deregulated MYC Transcription. With 3 Figures.- Positive and Negative Regulation of c-myc Transcription. With 8 Figures.- Structure and Expression of the c-Myc/Pvt 1 Megagene Locus. With 4 Figures.- Murine and Human 3? IgH Regulatory Sequences. With 3 Figures.- Negative Regulation of c-myc.- Receptor-specific Regulation of NF-?B, c-Myc and Fasmediated Apoptosis in Primary B Cells. With 1 Figure.- C-Myc Promotes Survival of WEHI 231 B Lymphoma Cells from Apoptosis. With 7 Figures.- Role of c-Myc and P27 in Anti-IgM Induced B-Lymphoma Apoptosis. With 6 Figures.- C-Myc Protein Interactions.- Mnt: A Novel Max-interacting Protein and myc Antagonist. With 3 Figures.- Regulation of Cell Growth by the Myc-Max-Mad Network: Role of Mad Proteins and YY1. With 3 Figures.- C-Myc Transrepression and Cell Transformation. With 1 Figure.- Association of Myc with the Zinc-Finger Protein Miz-1 Defines a Novel Pathway for Gene Regulation by Myc. With 4 Figures.- C-Myc Protein Interactions: Max, Mad, Mxil.- Regulated Expression and Function of the c-Myc Antagonist, Mad1, During a Molecular Switch from Proliferation to Differentiation. With 4 Figures.- A Biochemical and Biological Analysis of Myc Superfamily Interactions. With 4 Figures.- C. Vinson Design of Dominant Negatives to bHLHZip Proteins that Inhibit DNA Binding. With 5 Figures.- Myc Target Genes in Neoplastic Transformation. With 1 Figure.- Cytokine-induced Inhibition of Myc Activity in Monocytic Cells. With 5 Figures.- C-Myc Dependent Initiation of Genomic Instability During Neoplastic Transformation. With 2 Figures.- C-Myc in Lymphomagenesis.- The Role of c-myc During Normal B Cell Proliferation, and as B Cells Undergo Malignant Transformation.- Lymphomas and Plasmacytomas in Transgenic Mice Involving bcl2, myc and v-abl. With 3 Figures.- Molecular Pathogenesis of myc-initiated B-cell Lymphomas in the Bursa of Fabricius. With 4 Figures.- C-Myc in Multiple Myeloma Plasmacytomagenesis.- Genetic Recombinations Between c-myc and Igh? as Precursors for Recombinations Between c-myc and Igh? in BALB/c Plasmacytomas. With 2 Figures.- Generation of Immunoglobulin/c-myc Recombinations in Murine Peyer's Patch Follicles. With 4 Figures.- Myc/Max Family of Transcription Factors and Bcl-2 are Involved in Drug-Induced Apoptosis of Myeloma Cells.- Effects of Interferon Alpha on Myeloma Cells: Mechanisms of Differential Responsiveness. With 5 Figures.- Investigation of Aberrant Translational Control of c-myc in Cell Lines Derived From Patients with Multiple Myeloma. With 6 Figures.- Dysregulation of c-myc in Multiple Myeloma.- IgH Translocations in Multiple Myeloma: A Nearly Universal Event That Rarely Involves c-myc. With 2 Figures.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.