All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionEmploys a visually appealing design with photos and graphics, plus chapter-by-chapter study cards, online self-quizzes, downloadable flash cards, and online observation videos to capture and hold students' attention.
- Author BiographySpencer A. Rathus received his Ph.D. from the University at Albany and is on the faculty of The College of New Jersey. His research interests include treatment of obesity and eating disorders, smoking cessation, human growth and development, methods of therapy, and sexual dysfunctions. He is the author of the widely used Rathus Assertiveness Schedule and has written several college textbooks, including PSYCH, HDEV, AIDS: WHAT EVERY STUDENT NEEDS TO KNOW, HUMAN SEXUALITY IN A CHANGING WORLD, ABNORMAL PSYCHOLOGY IN A CHANGING WORLD, and CHILDHOOD AND ADOLESCENCE: VOYAGES IN DEVELOPMENT.
- Author(s)Spencer A. Rathus
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight990 g
- Width217 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.