All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe CDM Regulations require all those involved in construction to adopt an integrated approach to health and safety management. This Procedures Manual provides a documentation system for compliance with the statutory requirements. It is being thoroughly revised to take account of major changes to the CDM Regulations 2015.
- Author BiographyThe Author As a chartered civil engineer, Stuart Summerhayes BSc, MSc, IFaPS gained wide professional experience in heavy construction before moving into construction and project management education at the University of Glamorgan (now the University of South Wales). In the role of independent consultant he has undertaken planning supervision and CDM co-ordination commissions ranging from GBP10,000 refurbishment contracts to the GBP121 million Millennium Stadium Project in Cardiff, and has carried out extensive construction related health and safety management work for major clients in the UK and Europe. Additionally, Stuart has developed and delivered a portfolio of CDM related courses to duty holders within the construction industry for more than twenty years, is a past President of the Association for Project Safety (APS) and author of the sister publication, Design Risk Management: Contribution to Health and Safety .
- Author(s)Stuart D. Summerhayes
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication07/10/2016
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight418 g
- Width211 mm
- Height294 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.79Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.