All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £48.23Trending at £50.45
- £24.46Trending at £28.50
- £34.69Trending at £40.71
- £39.99Trending at £41.48
- £5.98Trending at £6.67
- £10.99Trending at £11.48
- £13.99Trending at £14.87
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for the CFO Survival Guide The CFO Survival Guide is a bold, insightful account of the subtle yet powerful interdependencies connecting human values, beliefs, and behaviors to the work performed by people and the wealth this work creates.
- Author BiographyCatherine Stenzel, MST, MBA, and Joe Stenzel, MD, are full-time ontologists and Editors in Chief of the Journal of Cost Management, a bimonthly RIA Group periodical. They are also codirectors of Genesis Organizational Diagnostics, which provides cost and performance consulting services focused on government, healthcare, and higher education.
- Author(s)Catherine Stenzel,Joe Stenzel
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/01/2004
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width164 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.