All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn all-new exam guide for version 8 of the Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator exam from EC-Council, the certifying body behind the Certified Ethical Hacker credential.
- Author BiographyCharles L. Brooks, MsCIS, CHFI, CEH, CISSP, CompTIA CTT+, owner and principal consultant at Security Technical Education, teaches at Brandeis University in the Rabb School/GPS MSIS program and facilitates online courses at Boston University. He has many years of experience in the IT security industry.
- Author(s)Charles L. Brooks
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAll-in-One
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight852 g
- Width193 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.82Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.