All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for web and application developers, this book describes various techniques and tools for disseminating information directly to audiences in East Asia. It reflects the considerable impact that Unicode, XML, OpenType, and newer operating systems such as Windows XP, Vista, Mac OS X, and Linux have had on East Asian text processing.
- Author BiographyKen Lunde was born in 1965 in Madison, Wisconsin, grew up in Mount Horeb, Wisconsin, and entered the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 1985 as a freshman. He graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in linguistics in 1987. He received his Master of Arts degree in linguistics in 1988. He finally received his Doctor of Philosophy degree in linguistics in 1994, and his dissertation was entitled Prescriptive Kanji Simplification. He joined Adobe Systems Incorporated in 1991, and is currently Project Manager, CJK Type Development.
- Author(s)Ken Lunde
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication16/01/2009
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1474 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.12
- £32.31Trending at £45.59
- £16.97Trending at £18.04
- £13.67Trending at £16.57
- £24.99Trending at £28.05
- £14.64Trending at £17.06
- £17.71Trending at £19.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.