All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.51Trending at £9.87
- £14.50Trending at £15.48
- £8.19Trending at £12.10
- £23.41Trending at £25.65
- £20.64Trending at £22.16
- £17.46Trending at £19.91
- £9.39Trending at £13.15
About this product
- DescriptionCovers CNC control setup. This book features the activities a typical CNC operator performs on a daily basis. Suitable for those involved in CNC, it describes working with various types of offsets for milling and turning applications, interpretation of part programs, applying trial cuts, making program changes, and more.
- Author(s)Peter Smid
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrated illustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width196 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.