All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSybex is now the official publisher for Certified Wireless Network Professional, the certifying vendor for the CWSP program. This guide covers all exam objectives, including WLAN discovery techniques, intrusion and attack techniques, 802. 11 protocol analysis. Wireless intrusion-prevention systems implementation, layer 2 and 3 VPNs used over 802.
- Author BiographyDavid D. Coleman, CWNE #4, CWNA, CWSP, CWNT, is a WLAN security consultant and technical trainer with over twenty years of IT experience. The company he founded, AirSpy Networks (www.airspy.com), specializes in corporate WLAN training. David A. Westcott, CWNE #7, CWNA, CWSP, CWNT, is an independent consultant and WLAN technical trainer with over twenty years ofexperience. He has been a certified trainer for over fifteen years. Bryan E. Harkins, CWNE #44, CWSP,CWNA, CWNT, is the Training and Development Manager for Motorola AirDefense Solutions, a market leader in wireless intrusion prevention systems. Shawn M. Jackman, CWNE #54, CWNA, CWSP, CWAP is a principal WLAN engineer with Kaiser Permanente. He has over fifteen years' experience working with wireless manufacturers and integrators.
- Author(s)Bryan E. Harkins,David A. Westcott,David D. Coleman,Shawn M. Jackman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/02/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1082 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £49.61Trending at £53.41
- £14.78Trending at £15.44
- £19.74Trending at £21.75
- £17.71Trending at £19.51
- £7.99Trending at £14.83
- £18.74Trending at £21.74
- £14.78Trending at £15.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.