All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.85Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionIn January 1966, Colonel Francisco Caamano Deno, president of the Dominican Republic during the Constitutionalist uprising of 1965 and the subsequent US invasion, was exiled to London. This book presents documents from official archives on Caamano's conversations with British and American diplomats.
- Author BiographyFred Halliday is Emeritus Professor of International Relations at the London School of Economics, UK and an author of books on the cold war, Middle East politics, and international relations. He was the organizer of a meeting held in the University of Oxford in March 1966 that was addressed by Colonel Caamano. It was the last time that the former Dominican President appeared in public.
- Author(s)Fred Halliday
- PublisherInstitute for Latin American Studies
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInstitute for the Study of the Americas
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.