CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £8.75Trending at £10.83
- £37.99Trending at £38.45
- £9.18Trending at £9.28
- £13.98Trending at £14.62
- £11.58Trending at £12.52
- £6.89Trending at £10.84
- £5.15Trending at £5.97
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes collection of recipes from one of New Orleans' most cherished French restaurants. This title brings together a collection of the restaurant's very best dishes.
- Author BiographyJournalist Troy Gilbert is a longtime patron of Cafe Degas. He has contributed articles to several publications, including Food Network Magazine, Gambit Weekly, New Orleans CityBusiness, Louisiana Sportsman, and Sailing World, and his work was nominated for a Southam Award on two separate occasions, which is the highest award for sailing-related writing. An avid sailor, Gilbert serves on the board of directors for the Friends of West End and the New Orleans Yacht Club. He lives in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Author(s)Troy A. Gilbert
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication18/01/2011
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Content Note121 colour illus.
- Weight798 g
- Width203 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.