All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a perspective on Egyptian history by looking at more than fifty statues and monumental sculptures and the stories behind them. Illustrated with photographs by the author, this work presents a view of the history that fashioned the city's streets and open spaces, and of the many unexpected uses to which its inventive inhabitants put them.
- Author BiographyLESLEY LABABIDI, who raised three children in Cairo, is the author of Cairo: The Family Guide (AUC Press, new revised edition 2006) and Silent No More: Special Needs People in Egypt (AUC Press, 2002). She also updated and edited the latest edition of Cairo: The Practical Guide (AUC Press, 2006).
- Author(s)Lesley Kitchen Lababidi
- PublisherThe American University in Cairo Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationCairo
- Country of PublicationEgypt
- ImprintThe American University in Cairo Press
- Content Note60 illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.34Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.