All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeggy Porchen's stunning book for cake decorators who are looking to add something deliciously special to a variety of cakes, cookies and cupcakes. Designed to suit both the hobby cook and the complete amateur, with clear step by step sequences, an easy-to-follow basics chapter, covering equipment, basic recipes and techniques.
- Author BiographyPeggy Porschen moved from her native Germany to London in 1998 to study at Le Cordon Bleu cookery school. Quickly developing an individual style, Peggy established her own business in 2003, Peggy Porschen Cakes, a bespoke design company that not only reflects her life-long love of baking but also celebrates beautiful craftsmanship, inspired by romance, femininity and fashion. Her cookies and cakes have graced many A-list events, such as Elton John's White Tie & Tiara Ball, the weddings of both Stella McCartney and Kate Moss and parties for Madonna, Sting & Trudie Styler and Gwyneth Paltrow. Peggy's first book, Pretty Party Cakes, was voted Best Entertaining Cookbook by the Gourmand World Cookbook Awards. She also regularly contributes to Conde Nast Brides, Wedding and Sainsbury's magazine, with many of her celebrity commissions featuring in Tatler, Vogue, OK! and Hello magazines. Autumn 2010 saw the opening of The Peggy Porschen Parlour in London's Belgravia, then in January 2011 she opened her Academy, London's first cookery school dedicated entirely to baking, cake decorating and sugarcraft.
- Author(s)Peggy Porschen
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteOver 120 colour photographs
- Width216 mm
- Height270 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £10.15Trending at £11.81
- £3.49Trending at £4.98
- £10.79Trending at £16.00
- £21.57Trending at £22.41
- £5.99Trending at £7.01
- £18.33Trending at £29.94
- £19.64Trending at £20.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.