All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the peaceful seaside town of Broadgate, an impossible crime occurs. The operator of the cliff railway locks the empty carriage one evening; when he returns to work, a dead body is locked inside - a man has been stabbed. Jimmy London, a newspaper reporter, is first on the scene and is quick on the trail for clues.
- Author BiographyJOHN ROWLAND (1907-1984) was a publisher, journalist, civil servant and Unitarian minister whose detective novels have long been neglected.
- Author(s)John Rowland
- PublisherThe British Library Publishing Division
- Date of Publication10/04/2016
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleBritish Library Crime Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe British Library Publishing Division
- Width130 mm
- Height190 mm
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £38.99
- £28.67Trending at £32.13
- £3.79Trending at £6.28
- £8.29Trending at £8.99
- £12.12Trending at £13.04
- £4.49Trending at £7.99
- £5.81Trending at £6.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.