All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number312
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note61 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight546 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byDavid G. Lambert
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
- Table Of ContentsPart I. General Fluorescent Measurement of [Ca2+]c: Basic Practical Considerations Alec W. M. Simpson Measurement of [Ca2+]i in Whole Cell Suspensions Using Fura-2 Robert A. Hirst, Charlotte Harrison, Kazuyoshi Hirota, and David G. Lambert Measurement of [Ca2+]i in Cell Suspensions Using Indo-1 Adriaan Nelemans Part II. Specialist Measurement Systems Confocal Microscopy: Theory and Applications for Cellular Signaling Stephen C. Tovey, Paul J. Brighton, and Gary B. Willars Single-Cell and Subcellular Measurement of Intracellular Ca2+ Concentration Anthony J. Morgan and Andrew P. Thomas Ratiometric Ca2+ Measurements Using the FlexStation(R) Scanning Fluorometer Ian C. B. Marshall, Izzy Boyfield, and Shaun McNulty Measuring Ca2+ Changes in Multiwell Format Using the Fluorometric Imaging Plate Reader Ian C. B. Marshall, Davina E. Owen, and Shaun McNulty Part III. Measurement of Ca2+ Channel Activity Measurement of Ca2+ Entry Using 45Ca2+ Mercedes Villarroya, Manuela G. Lopez, Maria F. Cano-Abad, and Antonio G. Garcia Measurement of [3H]PN200-110 and [125I]w-Conotoxin MVIIA Binding Kazuyoshi Hirota and David G. Lambert Whole-Cell Patch Clamp Recording of Voltage-Sensitive Ca2+ Channel Currents: Heterologous Expression Systems and Dissociated Brain Neurons Atticus H. Hainsworth, Andrew D. Randall, and Alessandro Stefani Part IV. Measurement of Ins(1,4,5)P3 and Ca2+ Release From Intracellular Stores Measurement of Phospholipase C by Monitoring Inositol Phosphates Using [3H]Inositol-Labeling Protocols in Permeabilized Cells Alison Skippen, Philip Swigart, and Shamshad Cockcroft Measurement of Inositol(1,4,5)Triphosphate Using a Stereospecific Radioreceptor Mass Assay Darren Smart Measurement of Calcium Fluxes in Permeabilized Cells Using a45Ca2+ Uptake and Release Assay Robert A. Wilcox Microinjection of myo-Inositol(1,4,5)Trisphosphate and Other Calcium-Mobilizing Agents Into Intact Adherent Cells Robert A. Wilcox, Ian D. Forsythe, and Terence J. McCann Measurement of Free [Ca2+] Changes in Agonist-Sensitive Internal Stores Using Compartmentalized Fluorescent Indicators Aldebaran M. Hofer Part V. Specialist Measurement Techniques Measurement of [Ca2+]i in Smooth Muscle Strips Using Front-Surface Fluorimetry Hideo Kanaide Measurement of Calcium and Movement in Heart Cells Leong L. Ng and Paulene A. Quinn Simultaneous Analysis of Intracellular pH and Ca2+ From Cell Populations Raul Martinez-Zaguilan, Linda S. Tompkins, Robert J. Gillies, and Ronald M. Lynch Measurement of Cytosolic-Free Ca2+ in Plant Tissue Martin R. McAinsh and Carl K.-Y. Ng Part VI. Ca2+-Sensitive Targets Assay and Purification of Calmodulin-Dependent Protein Kinase Rajendra K. Sharma Assay and Purification of Calmodulin-Dependent Cyclic Nucleotide Phosphodiesterase and Isozyme Separation Rajendra K. Sharma Measurement of Ca2+-ATPase Activity (in PMCA and SERCA1) Danuta Kosk-Kosicka Index
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.50Trending at £8.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.