CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionEsta obra clasica aborda el calculo multivariable aplicandolo en los ejercicios conceptuales, en datos del mundo real y en la asignatura a proyectos. La clara orientacion de las explicaciones y de la pedagogia utilizada hacia el estudiante es una caracter.
- Author BiographyJames Stewart received his M.S. from Stanford University and his Ph.D. from the University of Toronto. He did research at the University of London and was influenced by the famous mathematician George Polya at Stanford University. Stewart is currently Professor of Mathematics at McMaster University, and his research field is harmonic analysis. Stewart is the author of a best-selling calculus textbook series published by Cengage Learning Brooks/Cole, including CALCULUS, CALCULUS: EARLY TRANSCENDENTALS, and CALCULUS: CONCEPTS AND CONTEXTS, as well as a series of precalculus texts.
- Author(s)James Stewart
- PublisherCengage Learning Editores S.A. de C.V.
- Date of Publication25/01/2008
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMexico City
- Country of PublicationMexico
- ImprintCengage Learning Editores S.A. de C.V.
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.