CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.77
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a wide-ranging introduction to the foundations of nonsmooth analysis, a powerful compound of mathematical tools that obviates the usual smoothness assumptions. Covers recent progress and methods of implementation, especially in optimization problems.
- Author BiographyJean-Paul Penot is an Emeritus Professor at Universite Paris 6. He has taught in Paris, Pau and Canada.
- Author(s)Jean-Paul Penot
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/04/2012
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number266
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight825 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.