All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- Author(s)Greig Tor Guthey,Jennifer Sokolove,Lauren Gwin,Louise Nelson Dyble,Monica Moore,Sally K. Fairfax
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/11/2012
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleFood, Health, and the Environment Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note14 b&w photos, 4 b&w illus., 4 maps
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Foreword byMarion Nestle
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
- Author BiographySally K. Fairfax is Henry J. Vaux Distinguished Professor Emerita in the Department of Environmental Science, Policy, and Management at the University of California, Berkeley. Louise Nelson Dyble is Assistant Professor of History in the Department of Social Sciences at Michigan Technological University. Greig Tor Guthey is Assistant Professor of Public Policy and Planning at California State University, San Marcos. Lauren Gwin is Research Associate in the Department of Agriculture and Resource Economics at Oregon State University and cofounder and coordinator of the Niche Meat Processor Assistance Network. Monica Moore cofounded the Pesticide Action Network (PAN) International and its U.S.-based regional center PAN North America. Jennifer Sokolove is Program Director at the Compton Foundation in San Franscisco.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.