CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.91Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleZicklin School of Business Financial Markets Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight284 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byAntoinette Colaninno,John Aidan Byrne,Robert A. Schwartz
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsList of Participants. Conference Sponsors. Preface. Introductory Remarks. 1. The Call Auction Atlernative. 2. The Broad Perspective. 3. View from a Market Maker. 4. Alternative Call Auction Designs. 5. Darwinism vs. Protectionism in the US Equity Markets. 6. View from the Derivatives Exchange. 7. Integrating Call and Continuous Trading. 8. A Call Auction's Role in the Marketplace. Afterword. Participant Biographies. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.