All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Call Up to the Majors
- Author BiographyDr. Rhoads is Professor of Economics at Towson University where he has taught Sports Economics and Macroeconomics Principles since 1999. He has authored papers on minor league baseball, professional golf, and other applied microeconomics topics that have appeared in academic journals including Contemporary Economic Policy, Economics Letters, Journal of Sports Economics, and Southern Economic Journal. He received his PhD in Economics from the University of Wyoming.
- Author(s)Thomas A. Rhoads
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleSports Economics, Management and Policy
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 4 colour illustrations, 15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight385 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £15.59Trending at £15.86
- £19.95Trending at £22.55
- £11.71Trending at £12.28
- £12.04Trending at £11.99
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.