Calling from Diffusion: Hermeneutics of the Promenade by Thomas M. Greene (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £17.47+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £20.21Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by halcyonbooksuk
- Est. delivery by 25 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on four Nielson Lectures, this text examines a series of promenade poems , lyrics that follow a poetic speaker moving through a landscape and responding to it. A range of poets are considered including Amy Clampitt, A.R. Ammons, Petrarch, Milton, Vaughan, Marvell, Wordsworth and Whitman.
- Author BiographyTHOMAS M. GREENE is Prederick Clifford Ford Professor Emeritus of English and Comparative Literature, Yale University. Among his books are The Descent from Heaven, The Light in Troy, and The Vulnerable Text.
- Author(s)Thomas M. Greene
- PublisherUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2002
- Language(s)English & French & Italian & Latin
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Weight150 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.27Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £6.42Trending at £6.76
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.76Trending at £9.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.