All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpells out the relevance of John Calvin's theology in three areas: faith - ecumenism - public responsibility. This title reveals the sources of the worldwide impact of Calvin's and Reformed theology on politics, the law, scholarship and the organising of life in society, including civil society.
- Author BiographyDr. theol, Dr. theol. H.c., Professor of Systematic Theology, Dogmatics and Ecumenism, Director of the Ecumenical Institut at the Protestant-Theological Faculty of the Ruhr University Bochum, Germany. Dr. theol., Oberkirchenrat and Head of the Department for Mission, Ecumenism and the Church's World-Responsibility in the Church Office of the Evangelical Church of Westfalia, Germany. Michael Welker, Dr. theol, Dr. phil., Dr. h.c., Professor for Systematic Theology and Director of the Center of International and Interdisciplinary Research at the University of Heidelberg, Germany.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight514 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byMichael Weinrich,Michael Welker,Ulrich Moller
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.73Trending at £26.51
- £20.23Trending at £20.58
- £10.16Trending at £14.50
- £9.48Trending at £10.20
- £11.45Trending at £16.99
- £12.01Trending at £12.98
- £5.80Trending at £8.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.