All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.94Trending at £5.25
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £6.16Trending at £6.48
- £11.36Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
About this product
- DescriptionAn 1816 narrative of a walking tour of North Wales, written and illustrated by the artist Edward Pugh (1763-1813).
- Author(s)Edward Pugh
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication16/04/2013
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Art and Architecture
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note71 colour illus.
- Weight1470 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.