All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides the first comprehensive overview of how political scientists have used experiments to transform their field of study.
- Author BiographyJames N. Druckman is Payson S. Wild Professor of Political Science at Northwestern University. He has published articles in journals such as the American Political Science Review, the American Journal of Political Science and the Journal of Politics. He currently is the editor of Public Opinion Quarterly. Professor Druckman's research focuses on political preference formation and communication, and his recent work examines how citizens make political, economic and social decisions in various contexts. Donald P. Green is A. Whitney Griswold Professor of Political Science at Yale University. He is the author of four books and several dozen articles on a wide array of topics, including partisanship, campaign finance, voting and prejudice. Since 1998, his work has focused on the design, implementation and analysis of field experiments. James H. Kuklinski is Matthew T. McClure Professor of Political Science at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. His interests include citizen decision-making and the formulation of experimental designs that generate more accurate inferences about the external world than the traditional random assignment experiment. Arthur Lupia is Hal R. Varian Professor of Political Science at the University of Michigan. He studies politics with a focus on how people make decisions when they lack information. Professor Lupia co-founded TESS (Time-Sharing Experiments for the Social Sciences) and served as Principal Investigator of the American National Election Studies.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2011
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note36 b/w illus. 12 tables
- Weight1210 g
- Width215 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byArthur Lupia,Donald P. Green,James H. Kuklinski,James N. Druckman
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.