Cambridge IGCSE English Student Book by Steve Eddy, Mike Gould, Keith Brindle, Geraldine Dunn (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £19.94+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £16.99Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by muttleyblackiespotjeb
- Est. delivery by 24 Jan
Save on a similar product
Shop for a related product
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Collins Cambridge IGCSE English Student Book covers every skill and topic in the 2015 Cambridge First Language English syllabuses 0500 and 0522 in depth, showing students how to make progress towards their target grades.
- Author BiographyMike Gould is a former Head of English and a university Lecturer in English and Education, who has written over 150 books for students and teachers in the UK and overseas. He advises schools and other organisations on educational policy, resources and projects related to language, literacy and assessment. He has written print-based and digital materials for learners in places as diverse as Singapore and Saudi Arabia. Steve Eddy is an experienced English teacher and examiner for GCSE, A Level and the European Baccalaureate. He also lectures in English at the University of Wales, Newport, and is the author of numerous educational textbooks and study guides. Gerry Dunn was a secondary school English teacher for over twenty years and is an experienced examiner and trainer. Julia Burchell is an experienced teacher who has spent over twenty years teaching English. She has extensive experience of examining and training schools around the world. This is her sixth textbook. Keith Brindle is a senior examiner who was a head of English for many years. He has written over 50 books on English for secondary schools and spends much of his time supporting skills development in schools.
- Author(s)Geraldine Dunn,Keith Brindle,Mike Gould,Steve Eddy
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Cambridge IGCSE English
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Weight680 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Series Edited byJulia Burchell
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £4.50Trending at £6.68
- £6.36Trending at £6.69
- £6.33Trending at £6.68
- £6.92Trending at £7.15
- £7.04Trending at £7.74
- £6.49Trending at £7.05
- £19.80Trending at £20.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.