All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCambridge is one of the world's great universities, providing education, scholarship and research at the very highest level. This volume traces the University's growth and development. It features informative and entertaining contributions from leading Cambridge figures of various generations.
- Author BiographyPeter Pagnamenta is a writer and documentary maker who has made many historical series for television including the 26-part People's Century, the BBC history of the twentieth century, and the eight-part All Our Working Lives. He is a former editor of Panorama, and while at Cambridge was Editor of Varsity (1962). He recently edited The Hidden Hall for Trinity Hall.
- Author(s)Peter Pagnamenta
- PublisherThird Millennium Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThird Millennium Publishing
- Out-of-print date12/10/2016
- Content Noteover 600 illustrations
- Weight1903 g
- Width247 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Illustrator(s)Matt Wilson
- Edition StatementMain
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.40Trending at £10.50
- £22.57Trending at £35.06
- £8.34Trending at £11.48
- £14.58Trending at £21.02
- £14.33Trending at £14.66
- £10.50Trending at £14.49
- £9.99Trending at £10.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.