All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £24.31Trending at £34.98
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.60Trending at £9.56
About this product
- DescriptionA charming sketchbook of images of Cambridge drawn in 1913.
- Author BiographyWalter M. Keesey was a graduate of the Royal College of Art. He was an architect, etcher and watercolour painter. He did a number of other Sketchbooks for Blacks including Harrow and Canterbury.
- Author(s)Walter M. Keesey
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/03/2009
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleBlack's Sketchbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note15 b & w images
- Weight207 g
- Width156 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.