All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Andy Batt,Candace Dobro,Jodie Steen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/11/2014
- Series TitleThe Digital Imaging Masters Series
- Place of PublicationAbingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Note253 colour illustrations, 5 colour line drawings
- Weight1179 g
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. Chapter 1: Prerequisite-Photo 101. Chapter 2: It's Your Viewfinder: Interviews with the Pros. Chapter 3: Your Digital Skeleton. Chapter 4: Creative Control: Using Your Lens. Chapter 5: Light Becomes the Image. Chapter 6: Controlling the Light. Chapter 7: Your Color in Control. Chapter 8: Prepro/Shoot/Deliver: Interviews with the Pros. Chapter 9: Guest Photographs and Advice.
- Author BiographyAndy Batt is a professional photographer who creates images for editorial, advertising, interactive and corporate clients. A former faculty member of SVA's MPS DP program, he is known for his dramatic sports photos and portraits of interesting people. Andy's photography has most recently been featured in Photo District News (PDN), and his advertising work includes photographing NFL players, Indy Car racers and reality TV star Dog The Bounty Hunter. Candace Dobro is a portrait and still-life photographer and a writer/editor specializing in photo-related topics. She is a graduate of the MPS DP program at SVA. Jodie Steen owns 127 Productions, Inc., designing and implementing color-management solutions for top ad agencies, prominent artists and industry-leading photographers. Jodie is a former faculty member of SVA's MPS DP program. Series Editor Katrin Eismann is the founder and Chair of the MPS in Digital Photography program at SVA. Known as the Photoshop Diva, Katrin is an internationally respected artist, teacher and author. She specializes in creative digital photography and the impact of emerging technologies upon professional photographers, artists and educators.
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £43.28Trending at £61.98
- £21.42Trending at £21.70
- £21.94Trending at £25.50
- £27.33Trending at £29.93
- £21.72Trending at £22.51
- £10.42Trending at £13.50
- £12.88Trending at £15.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.