CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.91Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays by Ruttan and Hayami spans their long career interests in the economics of technical and institutional change. At both a theoretical and empirical level, their analysis of induced innovation provides a solid foundation for understanding how and why technologies and institutions evolve in response to factors that constrain them. This book is a sweeping explanation of this process.
- Author BiographyKeijiro Otsuka's work covers the diverse fields of development economics, including land tenancy, land rights and natural resource management, green revolution and poverty reduction, and cluster-based industrial development in both Asia and sub-Saharan Africa. He is currently President of the International Association of Agricultural Economists. C. Ford Runge is Distinguished McKnight University Professor of Applied Economics and Law at the University of Minnesota, where he also holds appointments in the Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs and the Department of Forest Resources. He is a member of the faculty in Conversation Biology and a Fellow of the University of Minnesota Institute on the Environment.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note32 line drawings
- Weight714 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byC. Ford Runge,Keijiro Otsuka
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.