All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA broad look at attempts to address economic crises by various governments, with insights into how budget decisions are made.
- Author BiographyG. Bruce Doern is distinguished research professor, School of Public Policy and Administration, Carleton University and professor, Politics Department, University of Exeter. Allan M. Maslove is distinguished research professor, School of Public Policy and Administration, Carleton University. Michael J. Prince is Lansdowne Professor of Social Policy, Faculty of Human and Social Development, University of Victoria.
- Author(s)Allan M. Maslove,G. Bruce Doern,Michael J. Prince
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication19/04/2013
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Weight435 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.38Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.