All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClinical trials are the most important vehicle for improving the care of cancer patients. This text presents the fundamental components and challenges involving clinical investigations. Leading experts discuss the critical issues covering a spectrum of important topics.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCancer Treatment and Research
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 132
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight659 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Volume editorStanley P.L. Leong
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2007. Corr. 3rd printing 2007
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.52Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.