All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe statistics of developing cancer in the Western world are shocking but by making simple changes to your diet you can help to reduce your risk. The 50 delicious, nutritious recipes for cancer-beating eating featured in this book are endorsed by the Royal Marsden Hospital - Europe's largest cancer centre.
- Author BiographyDr Clare Shaw is a state registered dietician who has worked in the area of cancer and diet for 16 years. She currently works with cancer patients at The Royal Marsden Hospital. Dr Shaw has written numerous articles for patients and health care professionals. Sara Lewis is an experienced home economist and food writer. She was the cookery editor of Practical Parenting magazine for over 12 years and is the author of many cookery books including Good Food for Mums and Slow Cooker.
- Author(s)Clare Shaw,Royal Marsden Hospital
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/03/2005
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date16/08/2011
- Content Note70photos
- Weight334 g
- Width161 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine11 mm
Most relevant reviews
- esorreval12 May, 2016by
Combination of excellent information & healthy recipes from professional chefs & cooks.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.94Trending at £9.57
- £9.75Trending at £10.25
- £4.98Trending at £5.31
- £8.61Trending at £9.11
- £9.02Trending at £10.18
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
- £6.49Trending at £8.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.