Cancer with a Small 'C': An Emotional Story of One Woman's Journey Through Cancer Treatment Following the Highs and Lows, Accompanied by the Grit and Determination to Make it Through as a Smiling Survivor, This Account May Help Others Faced with a Shocking Diagnosis by Elizabeth Caush (Paperback, 2016)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn emotional story of one woman's journey through cancer treatment following the highs and lows, accompanied by the grit and determination to make it through as a smiling survivor, this account may help others faced with a shocking diagnosis.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Caush lives in Portsmouth, UK, with her husband, adult son and Wallace, the white West Highland terrier dog who constantly sits by her side whilst she is writing or knitting. Wallace is also a source of inspiration as Elizabeth walks him daily while she thinks through the next chapter of writing and mulls over thoughts for the books and articles she wants to produce. Born with a positive attitude, Elizabeth is often found encouraging others to achieve their potential, try new things and improve their lives. This particular book has been in her 'waiting room' for ten years as some of the memories have been too painful to revisit, but as she hears of more and more women diagnosed with breast cancer (including her sister and next door neighbour) she wanted to write for them in the hope of encouraging and helping them through their journey. This is Elizabeth's second book, the first being The Blanket Book, a look at how therapeutic knitting can help people through the traumas of life.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Caush
- PublisherElizabeth Caush
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationPortsmouth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElizabeth Caush
- Weight100 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.70Trending at £15.30
- £8.61Trending at £9.98
- £4.50Trending at £4.77
- £13.85Trending at £16.12
- £4.45Trending at £6.29
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £18.79Trending at £24.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.