All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis important contribution to the study of Canadian elections forcefully argues that knowledge of the dynamics at the local level is essential to a full understanding of Canadian polity, its underlying social basis, and the factors that determine successful election campaigns.
- Author BiographyAnthony M. Sayers teaches in the Department of Political Science at the University of Calgary.
- Author(s)Anthony Michael Sayers
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication30/11/1998
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine0 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.