Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.22+ £1.20 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhatever the viewpoint and by whatever nickname it is known, the drug cannabis always incites debate. Martin Booth traces the history of the plant and its derivatives back to the Neolithic period. He paints a colourful picture of medical advances, subterfuge, religious enlightenment, smuggling and gang warfare.
- Author BiographyAn internationally known and admired writer and biographer, Martin Booth was also an acclaimed novelist - his THE INDUSTRY OF SOULS having been shortlisted for the 1998 Booker Prize. His penultimate book was CANNABIS: A HISTORY, and he died in February 2004 shortly after completing GWEILO.
- Author(s)Martin Booth
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication05/07/2004
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Books (Transworld Publishers a division of the Random House Group)
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight335 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.32
- £24.31Trending at £34.91
- £9.41Trending at £16.95
- £9.53Trending at £14.94
- £7.60Trending at £9.97
- £18.98Trending at £29.93
- £7.60Trending at £8.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.