All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.25Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEthics, Human Rights and Global Political Thought
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCRC Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byGianfranco Pellegrino,Marcello Di Paola
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgements. Introduction: The Ethics and Politics of Climate Change: Many Themes, a Common Global Challenge Marcello Di Paola and Gianfranco Pellegrino Part I: Basic Themes: Governance, Morality, and the Role of Theory 1. Climate Change, Global Governance and Democracy: Some Questions David Held 2. Climate Change, Responsibility and Justice Dale Jamieson 3. Theory and Intuitions in a Broken World Tim Mulgan Part II: Political Theory of Climate Change Governance 4. The Ethics of Climate Change Mitigation Ronald Sandler 5. Responsibility for Mitigation and Adaptation, and the Right to Sustainable Development Darrel Moellendorf 6. Climate Change and Developing Countries: From Leadership to Liability Joyeeta Gupta Part III: Topics in Moral Theory 7. Contractualism and Climate Change Jussi Suikkanen 8. Kamma, Virtues and the Individual: An Early Buddhist Perspective on Climate Change Pragati Sahni 9. Climate Change: Who Does What, Why and How Marcello Di Paola 10. Climate Change and the Intuition of Neutrality Francesco Orsi Part IV: Ramifications 11. Climate Change and Food Justice Lori Gruen and Clement Loo 12. Climate Refugees: A Case for Protection Gianfranco Pellegrino 13. Ethical Issues for Education and Climate Change Christopher Schlottman 14. The Beauty of Climate Change Serena Ciccarelli. About the Editors. Notes on Contributors. Index.
- Author BiographyMarcello Di Paola is Research and Teaching Fellow, Centre for Ethics and Global Politics, Luiss University, and Assistant Academic Dean, CEA Global Campus, Rome. Gianfranco Pellegrino is Assistant Professor, Department of Political Science, Centre for Ethics and Global Justice, Luiss University, Rome.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.