All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn unbiased look at how the economic practices of corporations, leaders, and government are severely damaging the American way of life Most of us have lived our lives by the rules going to school, investing in real estate, and building careers but the so-called Great Recession has changed everything.
- Author BiographyMichael C. Hill began writing for the Washington Post in 1988, but has since become an independent businessman. He has created several successful businesses, the oldest being a technical training and consulting firm, and the largest an award-winning home-building business. Having won dozens of awards for teaching, he now works as a venture capitalist and developer of new small businesses, including a green technology company, a business services and accounting firm, a unified communications technology company, and an unbiased news site. He regularly conducts business development and project management classes and seminars for public and private sector audiences around the world. He also is an occasional contributor to the Washington Post and other mass media outlets.
- Author(s)Michael C. Hill
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication06/01/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight442 g
- Width162 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £39.99Trending at £42.10
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £12.89Trending at £15.46
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
- £3.40Trending at £5.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.