CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £2.62Trending at £2.79
- £6.05Trending at £6.21
- £4.45Trending at £4.73
- £7.91Trending at £8.73
- £4.95Trending at £5.04
- £11.98Trending at £13.07
- £2.07Trending at £2.92
About this product
- DescriptionA thoroughly modern, ultra complete book for those who love canoes and the magic of wild places. Begins with the basics and progresses through expedition techniques that only experts know-and which you won't find in other books.
- Author BiographyCliff Jacobson is one of North America's most respected outdoors writers and wilderness canoe guides. He is a retired environmental science teacher, an outdoors skills instructor, a canoeing and camping consultant, and the author of more than a dozen top-selling books on canoeing and camping. He is a recipient of the American Canoe Association's prestigious Legends of Paddling Award and a member of the ACA Hall of Fame.
- Author(s)Cliff Jacobson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Series TitleHow to Paddle Series
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Out-of-print date29/08/2016
- Content Notecolour photographs throughout
- Weight35 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement30th Anniversary edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.