All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical book on canyoneering provides complete descriptions of basic through advanced techniques, designed to equip canyoneers at all levels with the technical skills they need to enjoy a clean canyoneering experience and avoid dangerous mistakes. Full-color photos throughout.
- Author BiographyDavid Black is the author of Falcon's Ice Climbing Utah and has published climbing and canyoneering articles in a number of magazines. He's been climbing, canyoneering, and guiding internationally since the mid 1960's. He's an ACA-certified canyoneering guide, and is currently guiding for Maui Canyon Adventures in Kahului, Hawaii. He resides in Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii.
- Author(s)David Black
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/10/2013
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleHow to Climb Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight34 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.81Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.