All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides unique reflections on the capability approach and its relevance to new human development policies and political liberalism.
- Author BiographyFlavio Comim is an Affiliated Lecturer for the Department of Land Economy and the Centre of Development Studies at the University of Cambridge, and he also lectures at the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil. He has published widely in areas such as history of economic thought, economic methodology, development ethics and the capability approach. Martha C. Nussbaum is the Ernst Freund Distinguished Service Professor of Law and Ethics at the University of Chicago, appointed in the Law School and the Philosophy Department. Over the years, Nussbaum has extended and developed the capabilities approach, and she has received numerous awards for her work.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/04/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus. 11 tables
- Weight810 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byFlavio Comim,Martha C. Nussbaum
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.79Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.